In This Article
Top 10 Best Delta Dental PPO in Houston, TX — Dentist PPO Near Me
Maintaining dental health is crucial. Long gone are the days when it was okay to lose a few teeth throughout your life. These days, it’s entirely possible to take all your teeth to the grave if you maintain optimal dental health. However, dental treatments and regular dental care can be pretty expensive. You need to go for deep cleaning sessions for preventive care at least twice a year. Furthermore, if you run into dental emergencies, you need to go to a dentist immediately. While preventive dentistry and deep cleaning aren’t very expensive, most restorative dentistry procedures cost thousands of dollars.
As such, without a dental insurance plan, a dental emergency can break your bank and be extremely financially debilitating. That’s why you need to have a dental insurance plan and you should visit in-network dentists who accept your insurance. Delta Dental PPO is widely considered to be the best dental insurance plan because you gain wide coverage for various cosmetic, restorative, and preventive dentistry procedures at a reasonable premium.
Furthermore, with Delta Dental PPO you also have the option of visiting either an in-network Emergency dentist or an out-of-network dentist, making it extremely flexible. Delta Dental PPO has over 152,000 dentists within its network across the U.S. and Puerto Rico so you can easily find a dentist no matter where you are. But who is the best PPO dentist near me today? In this article, we give you an overview of the top 10 best Delta Dental PPO in Houston, TX. These are the best dentist PPO near me and they provide the most affordable dental health care possible.
Top 2 Best PPO Dentist Near Me
URBN Dental is home to two of the best PPO dentists near me in Houston, TX — Dr. Chae DDS and Dr. Benjamin Golik DDS.
Dr. Chae is one of the foremost Delta Dental PPO dentists in the region. A graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio School of Dentistry, Dr. Chae is an extremely compassionate dentist doctor who discusses every aspect of your dental condition and treatment so you feel both physically and emotionally comfortable. As a PPO dentist near me, Dr. Chae is ideally placed to offer some of the most affordable dental treatments while ensuring high-quality dental care and standards.
Dr. Benjamin Golik
Dr. Benjamin Golik is a graduate of the University of Missouri’s three-year program and he has also completed a joint research project published in the Journal of Experimental Biology. Furthermore, Dr. Golik also graduated with honors from the University of Missouri-Kansas City where he completed his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. Dr. Golik is currently one of the best PPO dentists in Houston, TX — not only does he provide high-quality and affordable dental care, but his clinic is extremely advanced with state-of-the-art technology and facilities. As such, he’s ideally positioned to offer the best dental treatments at an affordable rate.
Other Best PPO Dentist Near Me
The following is a quick overview of some of the other PPO dentists in Houston, TX:
- Dr. Nishano Thomas, DMD — a dentist and cosmetic dentist with a degree from the Dental School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Dr. Tina Shah, DDS — a dentist and cosmetic dentist who has graduated from the Dental School at the University of Texas, San Antonio.
- Dr. Hao Cheng, DDS — a cosmetic dentist who has graduated from Texas A&M University, Baylor College of Dentistry.
- Dr. C. Tim Hung, DDS — a dentist, cosmetic dentist, and prosthodontist who has graduated from the Dental School at the University of Missouri, Kansas City, and completed his prosthodontics residency at the University of Texas, Houston.
- Dr. Hoa Tran, DDS — a dentist who has graduated as a Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Texas, San Antonio.
- Dr. Dan Chu, DDS — a dentist and cosmetic dentist who has graduated from the Dental School in Texas A&M University, Baylor College of Dentistry, and completed his residency at St. Barnabas Hospital.
- Dr. Nguyet Dang, DDS — a dentist and cosmetic dentist who has graduated from the University of Texas, Houston.
- Dr. Basil Moukarim, DDS — a dentist, cosmetic dentist, and dental pain specialist who has graduated from the Dental School in Texas A&M University, Baylor College of Dentistry.
Why Choose an In-Network PPO Dentist Near Me?
You should choose an in-network PPO dentist for the following reasons:
- You get a discounted or reduced cost on all your dental treatments directly. So there’s no hassle of having to apply for reimbursements. If you go to an out-of-network dentist, you’ll have to pay for the treatment upfront and then apply for reimbursement.
- You can go to any in-network PPO dentist and all the costs will be standardized.
- You get two free preventive care visits per year.
How to Reduce my Costs for Dental Care?
You can drastically reduce the cost of dental care by enrolling in the Delta Dental PPO insurance plan. For a reasonable premium, you get a significant discount on all your dental treatments.
Are Dental Implants Covered by Insurance?
Different dental insurance plans have different conditions so it depends on your specific insurance plan. However, insurance providers don’t generally cover cosmetic procedures. Even if dental implants are necessary for tooth replacement, the insurance may just cover a part of it.
Find a Dentist PPO Near Me Today
As you can see, there are a lot of PPO dentists near your location in Houston, TX. URBN Dental is home to some of the best PPO dentists currently so please schedule an appointment for more details.