How to Straighten Teeth Without Braces?
Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible and allow us to straighten your teeth without the inconvenience of metal brackets and braces. If you would like to learn more about the cost of Invisalign, give us a call at (346) 258-5420 or book online! Book your FREE Invisalign consultation with URBN Dental today!
Invisalign® Braces Treatment Houston
We are sure to give you highly recommended orthodontic treatment in Houston here at URBN Dental! We can help you straighten your crooked teeth without you having to go through the stress of noticeable bars and brackets of metal braces by employing Invisalign® to treat you. You should also know that this clear orthodontic option will give you results in a shorter time than the use of traditional metal braces. The aligners work by gently and slowly move your teeth in the correct proposed direction.
There is a possibility that teeth that are not properly aligned can often time result in migraines. Teeth grinding and other stresses on the teeth due to malocclusion can cause other problems as well as jaw issues, cracking and sensitive teeth. One of highly recommended things about Invisalign® clear aligner therapy is that it can be removed and is not permanently bonded onto the teeth. What this means is that you can continue to enjoy your favorite meals and drinks without having to worry about brackets and metal wires.
Do you suffer from crooked teeth?
When you come for a consultation for your orthodontic treatment, we will review the set goals you have for your smile and use this in the completion of your treatment plan. For most cases, Invisalign® treatment can be completed in just a little over a year. This means that you will be able to show off your brand new beautiful smile in no time!
Orthodontic conditions such as crowded teeth, spacing, curved teeth and open bite can be treated with the use of Invisalign® clear aligner therapy. A new pair of aligners are worn every two weeks. The subtle pressure exerted by the clear aligners as well as the small attachment buttons on the teeth are the key players in the movement of the teeth.
If you are interested in clear aligners for your orthodontic treatment, here at URBN Dental we will begin with an Invisalign® consultation. We will perform an orthodontic evaluation which includes x-rays and a clinical exam to make sure you are cavity-free and your dentition are in the ideal shape to proceed with treatment. Average timeline for Invisalign® treatment is about 12 months and ranges from between 6 months to 18 months.
The popularity of Invisalign® has been growing in popularity because it is highly effective at producing beautiful and impressive results. If you are looking or a dentist near me in Houston you can contact us at URBN Dental. We can get you started and give you that great orthodontic dental care as we are the one of highly recommended dental offices in Houston.
Should I Get Orthodontic Treatment Near Me?
Malocclusion, i.e., the imperfect positioning or misalignment of teeth, can occur if your teeth and jaws don’t develop properly. In this case, and bottom parts of your teeth may be misaligned. While this doesn’t cause any physical or medical harm, it can be aesthetically unappealing. It can affect how you look, how you talk, and how you smile. In some situations, this can lead to embarrassment and cause you to hide your smile or shirk from social company. In worst cases, the condition of your teeth can also lead to a deterioration in mental health. Severe malocclusion can also lead to slurring of speech and other impediments that cause further social anxiety.
You should consider visiting dentist near your location if you are suffering from one of the following issues:
Want to straighten your teeth with out the discomfort of metal braces and brackets?
- Protruding Front Teeth: Do your front teeth stick out further than your lower teeth? In addition to being embarrassing, this can also leave you more susceptible and vulnerable to sports injuries.
- Crowding: Some people have a naturally narrower jawline than others. In that case, there may not be enough space in your mouth to fit all your teeth perfectly, which can lead to overcrowding of teeth, which doesn’t look very good. This can also lead to crooked teeth as they fight for space. A dentist can rectify this by removing one or two teeth that aren’t crucial and then spacing out the rest of the teeth evenly.
- Impacted Teeth: We all lose our baby teeth during our childhood. However, after we lose them, we’re supposed to develop a healthy set of adult teeth. In some cases, the adult teeth don’t come out all the way. The teeth may remain rooted inside the gums or only emerge partially. A dentist can help with this situation by creating dental implants that resemble real teeth.
- Deep Bite or Overbite: When you clench your teeth, your upper and lower teeth should be perfectly aligned and fall over one another. However, in some cases, the upper teeth may fall over the lower teeth or vice versa. This is known as deep bite or overbite. In this case, a dentist can realign your teeth using Invisalign® or other methods.
- Other Dental Issues: Other common dental problems for which you should visit a dentist include: asymmetrical teeth, reverse bite, open bite, underbite, and spacing.
Testimonial from Chykie Brown
My name is Chykie Brown. I’m a former NFL player. I played six years in FL for the Baltimore Ravens New York Giants Cincinnati Bengals, born and raised here at Houston Texas. I was looking for a misaligned dental office around, you know, galleria area and I came across URBN Dental. I didn’t want metal braces in my mouth, I wanted something that was easy to clean, you know, easy to take out. I came in for my visit consultation with Dr. Chae. It was a great experience, Dr. Chae sat down with me and went over my smile, how the treatment will go, it wasn’t painful at all. I’m very pleased with my experience I would recommend URBN Dental to my friends and family and anyone else who’s looking for Invisalign® dentist.