Top-rated emergency dentist in Houston, TX: Dr. Benjamin Golik & Dr. Kyunglim Chae
Are you looking for a top-rated emergency dentist in Houston, TX? In this article, we introduce you to the two most reputable weekend emergency dentists in Houston — Dr. Benjamin Golik & Dr. Kyunglim Chae. Both of them are highly-reputable dentists in URBN Dental, a top-rated emergency dental clinic in Houston, TX, specializing in the latest and most advanced dental treatments and procedures. Please continue reading to learn more about our emergency dentists in Houston.
Local emergency dentist in Houston: Dr. Benjamin Golik
Dr. Benjamin Golik is a highly-reputable dentist who earned his Bachelor of Science degree with Magna cum Laude from an expedited three-year program at the University of Missouri. Following that, he completed his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City with Honors. After his education, Dr. Golik proceeded to complete an Advanced General Practice Residency at the Lutheran Medical Center, where he expanded his keen understanding of full-mouth cosmetic rehabilitation and orthodontics. Dr. Golik is an emergency dentist specializing in restorative and cosmetic dentistry. He is an incredibly kind, compassionate, and patient-doctor — qualities that allow him to diagnose all emergency situations calmly to provide the best dental procedures.
Weekend emergency dentist in Houston: Dr. Kyunglim Chae
Dr. Kyunglim Chae completed her BA/DDS from a combined 7-year joint program at New York University. Following her joint program at NYU, she completed her Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from the New York University College of Dentistry. Dr. Chae is an extremely caring emergency and weekend dentist who believes that patients should have all the necessary information to make an informed decision about their procedures. She also explains the dental procedure’s details, so the patients know exactly what to expect from the procedure. Dr. Chae stays abreast of the latest developments in dentistry because she understands that the dental field is constantly evolving, and she wants to bring the very best standards of care and treatments to her patients.
Qualities of a good emergency weekend dentist in Houston, TX.
Dr. Benjamin Golik & Dr. Kyunglim Chae are the two most reputable emergency dentists in Houston, especially since they operate from URBN Dental, Houston’s premier dental clinic. However, the following is an overview of all the qualities you must consider when looking for a good weekend dentist in Houston, TX:
- Local Emergency Clinic: The emergency dentist in Houston should have a practice or dental clinic in a local area, close to your current location. When dental emergencies occur, you may not have the time to drive really far, so you must find a local emergency dental clinic. For example, if you have a knocked-out tooth, you need to consult a dental clinic immediately for reattachment — the chances of reattachment drop significantly after an hour. If you’re in Houston, URBN Dental is one of the best local emergency clinics because it has offices in Uptown River Oaks and Midtown, both highly-accessible locations in Houston.
- Dentist Open on Saturday in Houston: Most dental clinics are closed on weekends, including Saturdays. However, you should ideally find an emergency dental clinic or dentist open on Saturday in Houston, since dental emergencies don’t wait for weekdays or convenient dental clinic hours. In addition to being open on Saturday, the emergency dental clinic should also provide a number you can contact if a dental emergency occurs when the dental clinic isn’t open.
- Emergency Dental Services: When dental emergencies occur, you shouldn’t go to emergency rooms in hospitals. Most hospital emergency rooms can only provide antibiotics or painkillers for temporary relief rather than diagnosing and treating the root cause of your dental problem. Since they don’t have dentists in attendance, they simply ask you to go to a dental clinic. That’s why you must find an emergency dentist that provides emergency dental services at a moment’s notice.
- Dental Insurance: Dental procedures can be expensive, so you must find dental clinics that accept all forms of dental insurance. The dental clinic should accept your dental insurance, and help you get the best possible insurance coverage, to lower your out-of-pocket monetary burden.
- BPA-Free Dental Treatments: You must look for an emergency dental clinic that only provides BPA-free fillings and dental products. BPA is a common chemical compound used to harden plastics and dental products, but there’s some debate about whether it may possibly lead to developmental problems in children. Even though the studies’ results aren’t conclusive, find an emergency dentist that veers on the side of caution, avoiding BPA altogether.
How to see a dentist in an emergency?
When dental emergencies occur, most people start panicking and end up worsening the situation. Instead, you should remain calm and take a deep breath. In most cases, dental emergencies aren’t even as bad or severe as people think. Once you’ve calmed yourself, consider the situation you’re in, and call your emergency dentist in Houston. Explain the situation to your dentist, not leaving anything out. The emergency dentist will determine if you’re really going through something that may be deemed an “emergency.” The dentist will explain how you can handle the situation, and then ask you to have someone drive you to the dental clinic, if necessary. Follow all of the local dentist’s advice, and you’ll be alright.
Contact your local emergency dentist in Houston, TX.
URBN Dental is widely considered the top-rated local emergency dental clinic in Houston, with two of the best dentists for emergency treatments. For more information, please consult your local emergency dentist today.