Dr. Chae & Dr. Golik: Local dentists in Houston, TX.
Dr. Kyunglim Chae and Dr. Benjamin Golik are the most reputable local dentists in Houston, TX. They’re incredibly talented, compassionate, and skilled dentists specializing in the latest dental treatments and technologies, including restorative, cosmetic, and general dentistry. They stay abreast of the latest developments in dental treatments to ensure their patients always have access to the latest minimally invasive procedures that address their specific concerns without any harsh side effects or complications.
Dr. Chae and Dr. Golik distinguish themselves from most other dentists in Houston because of their uniquely comprehensive treatment process. They have a proactive rather than reactive approach to dentistry. Instead of waiting for dental problems to arise, they use the latest diagnostic tools and techniques to trace the earliest signs of dental problems before they affect your oral health. Each treatment is curated to address your specific goals and concerns, ensuring optimal and long-term relief.
The following is an overview of Dr. Chae’s educational background:
- Graduate of New York University’s BA/DDS 7-year joint program.
- Presidential Honors Scholar with Honors in Biology.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from the New York University College of Dentistry.
The following is an overview of Dr. Golik’s educational background:
- Bachelor of Science degree with Magna cum Laude, University Honors from the University of Missouri.
- Published in the Journal of Experimental Biology.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of Missouri-Kansas City with Honors.
- One-year Advanced General Practice Residency at the Lutheran Medical Center, a Level-I trauma hospital.
You can find Dr. Chae and Dr. Golik at URBN Dental’s state-of-the-art offices in Uptown and Midtown Houston. Dr. Chae is the leading local dentist at URBN Dental Uptown, located at 2400 Mid Ln #350, Houston. Dr. Golik is the leading local dentist at URBN Dental Midtown, located at 3510 Main St Ste E, Houston. You can learn more about Dr. Chae and Dr. Golik by scheduling an appointment online.
The most popular dental service in Houston, TX.
- Dental Cleaning: Our dental hygienist uses special scaling devices to remove all the plaque and tartar from your teeth and gums, restoring optimal oral health.
- Night Guards: If you suffer from bruxism, we provide custom-made night guards that create a protective barrier between your teeth. This prevents your teeth from gnashing together when you’re asleep.
- Oral Cancer Screening: We perform thorough oral screening tests to ensure you don’t have any of the earliest signs of oral cancer or precancerous lesions.
- Smile Makeover: We analyze all the problems with your teeth to provide a custom-made collection of treatments to help you achieve perfect teeth.
- Invisalign: We provide invisible braces to straighten your teeth, moving them in the desired direction. Invisalign remains invisible when you smile, and most people can’t even see it.
- Teeth Whitening: We use the safest and most effective bleaching products to brighten your smile, removing all the stains and discoloration from your teeth.
- Dental Veneers: We provide custom-designed porcelain chips that replace the front part of your teeth providing an external appearance of a flawless smile.
- Dental Crowns: We custom-design tooth-colored and tooth-shaped crowns that cover all your cosmetic deformities, protect weakened teeth, and help your teeth look perfect.
Do you treat patients with a strong gag reflex?
Yes, URBN Dental treatments patients with a strong gag reflex. We use numerous techniques and interventions to control the gag reflex, such as anti‐nausea medicines, local anesthesia, sedatives, etc. Our exceptional dentists are compassionate and patient, and they ensure your dental experience is completely painless and comfortable.
What makes your dental office different?
URBN Dental is a unique dental office for the following reasons:
- BPA-Free Fillings: BPA is a chemical compound used to harden plastics and dental products. It’s used in trace amounts in most dental products, including fillings. In recent years, studies have linked the presence of BPA to a higher risk of developmental problems in infants and young children. Although the findings of the research are inconclusive, we err on the side of caution and avoid BPA fillings rather than risking your health. Instead, we only provide BPA-free fillings.
- Dentist Open on Saturday: Dr. Golik and Dr. Chae are dentists open on Saturdays near your location in Midtown and Uptown Houston. We understand that dental emergencies can happen at any moment and that Saturdays are especially convenient for those with busy schedules. As such, we are open on Saturdays, and we also accept last-minute walk-in appointments.
- PPO Dentist: URBN Dental is led by in-network PPO dentists who provide standardized rates for all dental treatments. If you have insurance coverage, we can provide a reduced rate for your treatments, saving you the trouble of filing for insurance claims later. Our insurance concierge will also help you with the details if you don’t have a PPO insurance plan.
Will I be able to use my dental insurance?
URBN Dental accepts all major dental insurance plans, including Aetna Dental PPO, Ameritas Dental PPO, Assurant Dental PPO, DHA Dental PPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) Dental PPO, Careington Dental PPO, Cigna Dental PPO, Delta Dental PPO, Guardian Dental PPO, Human Dental PPO, Principal Dental PPO, United Concordia Dental PPO, Metlife Dental PPO, United Healthcare (UHC) Dental PPO, and Unicare Dental PPO.
As such, you can certainly use your dental insurance for your treatments. Our insurance concierge will assess your insurance details to provide a complete overview of your coverage options.