How do I find the best professional teeth whitening near me?
Are you looking for a dental clinic specializing in dental whitening treatments? If so, you can start by googling, “find the best professional teeth whitening near me in Houston, TX.” You’ll get a list of all the dental clinics with teeth whitening services in Houston, arranged according to their proximity to your current location. You can use those results to narrow down the professional teeth whitening clinics near your location with 5-star ratings and reviews from patients. After you’ve done that, you can select a dental clinic with some of the most affordable and professional teeth whitening services. URBN Dental is one of the most reputable clinics for teeth whitening procedures because we carefully assess your teeth’ quality and provide whitening services with long-lasting and safe results. Please continue reading to learn more about teeth whitening at a dentist’s office.
Benefits of professional teeth whitening for a stunning, natural smile.
Your smile is one of your most valuable assets — it can transform your life, opening up social and professional avenues. Having a stunning and natural smile also makes you feel better, which, in turn, makes you a more confident person. If you have stained or dark-colored teeth, you may try to hide your smile, which affects your confidence. Some people with discolored teeth smile through pursed lips — that constant self-consciousness seeps into your personality and affects your mental health. Professional teeth whitening for a stunning and natural smile restores your confidence, improving your quality of life drastically. The following are some of the most important benefits of professional teeth whitening services:
- Brighter Smile: Professional teeth whitening brightens your teeth by several shades, giving you a stunning and radiant smile.
- Self-Confidence: Teeth whitening procedures make you feel comfortable with your teeth, allowing you to smile with a full set of teeth. You don’t have to worry about hiding your smile anymore, which, in turn, improves your self-confidence.
- Oral Health: People with yellowed or discolored teeth don’t feel compelled to take care of them. They may avoid brushing twice a day or cut corners while brushing their teeth. However, after teeth whitening, people are more likely to observe the best oral hygiene habits because they want to preserve their smiles. It’s the same principle behind why you professionally dry clean your suit but leave your pajamas unwashed for days or weeks.
- Customized Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening procedures must be customized to your specific needs. Different people suffer from different types of discoloration, whether it’s because of intrinsic stains, thinning enamel, or surface stains. Before bleaching your teeth, professionals examine the root cause of your dental discoloration to curate the ideal treatment for your specific needs. You can also get the exact level of brightness you want.
- Efficient: At-home dental trays are inefficient because you have to wear them for several days or weeks to see moderate results. However, professional teeth whitening procedures brighten your smile by several shades in a single procedure that may conclude within an hour. As such, you can leave the dental clinic with dramatic results.
- Safety: At-home dental treatments often rely on over-the-counter products that may have harmful or toxic substances that adversely affect your dental and general health. With professional teeth whitening procedures, you can rest assured that you’re bleaching your teeth in the safest manner possible.
Step-by-step teeth whitening in Houston, TX.
There are numerous teeth whitening procedures available — different dental clinics offer different types of teeth whitening services. However, at URBN Dental, we provide three of the most effective teeth whitening procedures — teeth bleaching, laser teeth whitening, and KoR teeth whitening. Let’s take a look at what happens during these teeth whitening services in Houston, TX.
- Teeth Bleaching: Bleaching your teeth is the most popular and commonplace method of teeth whitening. While bleaching your teeth, the dentist applies a bleaching gel on your dental surfaces — the bleaching product is usually made of hydrogen peroxide and carbamide peroxide. The bleaching gel removes all the surface stains from the enamel of your teeth, such as coffee stains, tea stains, red wine stains, smoking stains, etc.
- Laser Teeth Whitening: These days, laser technology has transformed most aspects of dental treatments. During the laser teeth whitening procedure, the dentist applies a liquid rubber dam to your gums, coats your teeth with whitening gel, and transmits laser energy into your teeth. The laser catalyzes the whitening compound, bleaching your teeth with far more efficiency than simple bleaching procedures.
- KoR Teeth Whitening: This is one of the most advanced teeth whitening procedures. The dentist applies an extremely potent whitening gel with free radicals. The whitening gel goes into the internal structures of your teeth to brighten it more effectively from the insides. Furthermore, saliva doesn’t interfere with the whitening gel, keeping it active for several hours.
How long do teeth whitening results last?
The teeth whitening results aren’t permanent. As you continue consuming coffee, tea, etc., your teeth will get stained again. Furthermore, different procedures maintain the bleaching results for different periods.
How much does it cost to have your teeth whitened?
The cost of teeth whitening may range in several hundreds of dollars. However, the price cost of professional teeth whitening depends on the type of procedure used and several other factors. Talk to your emergency dentist about the cost of teeth bleaching near me.
Schedule your appointment for teeth whitening near me today.
URBN Dental is one of the most reputable dental clinics for teeth whitening and other cosmetic procedures in Houston, TX. For more information, please schedule your appointment for professional teeth whitening near me today.