Dr. Kyunglim Chae: dentist in Highland Village, TX, 75077
Dr. Kyunglim Chae is widely considered the most reliable dentist in Highland Village, TX, 75077. She’s currently the leading dentist at our state-of-the-art dentistry in the Highlands — URBN Dental Uptown. She graduated from the New York University’s BA/DDS 7-year joint program, during which she completed her Bachelor of Arts degree. She completed her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the New York University College of Dentistry, thus realizing her dreams of becoming a dentist in Highland, TX.
Dr. Chae believes in improving the overall dental health environment in Texas. She believes patient education is the most important frontier in improving dental health amongst her patients. To that end, she always guides patients towards the ideal oral hygiene habits. She informs them about their dental conditions, their root causes, and how they can improve overall oral health in the long run. Furthermore, she only provides BPA-free fillings and dental materials to ensure optimal safety with no risk of harsh side effects.
Dr. Chae also understands that the dental care industry changes at a rapid pace, and she stays abreast of those changes. She attends numerous dental conferences, workshops, and conventions annually to stay abreast of the latest developments. Furthermore, her patients benefit from cutting-edge technologies that ensure optimal results with minimal risks. She is also an incredibly kind, compassionate, and friendly dentist near me in Highland Village, TX. You can find her at our Uptown URBN Dental clinic at 2400 Mid Ln. #350, Houston, TX, 77027.
URBN Dental: dentistry in the Highlands
URBN Dental is one of the most reliable dental clinics in Houston, TX, with state-of-the-art offices in Midtown Houston and Uptown Houston, TX. Our Uptown dental clinic is one of the most accessible dentistries in the Highlands, located less than 5 minutes from Highland Village, Galleria, River Oaks, and other neighboring regions. Our dental clinic is located at 2400 Mid Ln. #350, Houston, TX 77027, making it one of the most accessible dental clinics for patients living in or around the Galleria, Highland Village, Upper Kirby, Bellaire, or River Oaks.
Besides being highly accessible, our dentistry in the Highlands has numerous other features:
- We have a state-of-the-art dental clinic equipped with the latest dental technologies. As such, we can provide the latest and safest treatments to patients with a negligible risk of harsh side effects and complications.
- We follow a comprehensive and personalized approach to dental care — we address the root cause of your dental problems to improve overall oral health, thus minimizing the risk of recurrence of dental problems.
- Our dentists in Highland Village believe in the value of optimal oral health. They educate all patients about optimal oral hygiene standards to help them maintain perfect dental health and minimize the risk of dental conditions.
- Our dental clinic is led by PPO dentists who accept most major insurance plans. As such, you can find in-network dentists to access affordable dental treatments at a pre-approved rate, eliminating fears of hidden and unexpected costs and bills.
- We only provide BPA-free fillings. BPA is a common material used in dental products, but recent studies have shown that it may be linked to developmental problems in young children and infants. Although the studies are inconclusive, we err on the side of caution with BPA-free dental fillings and materials.
- Our dentists in Highland are extremely friendly — they walk you through every step of the dental treatment process to ensure you’re well-informed at every stage. As such, we ensure you don’t feel anxious about your upcoming dental treatments.
Patient testimonials for the dentist in Highland
URBN Dental and Dr. Chae maintain unanimous 5-star ratings and reviews from all patients on Google, Facebook, and other online platforms. Their unanimously perfect ratings and reviews indicate exceptional standards of care.
The following is one of our most recent reviews:
“Everyone here at URBN dental is amazing! I love this place! I always hated going to the dentist, but everyone here is so fun and knowledgeable — they make every visit a great experience! They provide the best dental care and always make sure I feel comfortable through any procedure. My dentist (Dr. Chae) and dental hygienist (Angela) are incredible! Angela did a deep cleaning, and she showed me how to dental floss and take care of my teeth. They are very caring and sweet, and they take their time to make sure everything turns out perfect. If you want the best dental care, come here!”
How often should I schedule dental exams?
You should ideally schedule dental exams and dental cleanings once every six months. This is the ideal time because dentists can identify the earliest signs of dental problems and treat them before they affect your oral health. Most dental problems are chronic, i.e., they worsen with time. That’s why you must opt for regular dental exams to identify and treat dental conditions at the earliest stages possible.
Does your office welcome children?
Yes, our dental office in Uptown, Houston, always welcomes children. Our dental clinic is designed in a relaxed manner, and we offer plenty of entertainment facilities, such as headphones, TVs, and other sources of distraction. Furthermore, we minimize the waiting period because we understand that children can be impatient — you can be assured that your Highland dentist will meet you shortly after you arrive.
Schedule an appointment with your Highland Village dentist today
Are you looking for teeth whitening, cosmetic dentistry, general dentistry, dental cleaning, or other dental services? Whatever your goals might be, please schedule an appointment with your Highland Village dentist in Uptown Houston today. You can also call our dental clinic at 713-322-8442.