#1. Located on Richmond Ave, less than 5 minutes from River Oaks.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Clinic is an incredibly accessible vein clinic, especially for patients in and around River Oaks, Houston, Highland Village, and other neighboring regions. It’s located at 2024 Richmond Ave #300, Houston, TX, less than 5 minutes from River Oaks via San Felipe St or 10 minutes via San Felipe St, Kirby Dr, and Alabama St. The vein clinic near River Oaks is also close to other highly accessible landmarks, such as the Galleria shopping mall.
#2. Perfect track record, as evidenced by 5-star ratings and reviews.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Clinic maintains a perfect track record, as evidenced by its unanimously flawless reviews and ratings. One of the recent patients said, “I have been so embarrassed wearing shorts for so long. I had some spider vein clumps along my thighs. I’m so happy I found this clinic because now I feel confident again! This place is absolutely amazing! The treatment was very well explained, and the procedures did not hurt at all! I highly recommend the vein clinic.”
#3. The twin combination of a vein doctor and cosmetic surgeon.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Clinic is led by a talented vein doctor — Dr. Calvin Jung — with specialized training in minimally invasive vein treatments and cosmetic surgeries. He completed his cosmetic surgery residency from NYU, where he consistently scored in the 99th percentile, following which he completed his fellowships in functional and cosmetic vein treatment. As such, he has the unique combination of skills necessary to treat vein disease and improve your legs’ cosmetic appearance.
Dr. Calvin Jung is also incredibly friendly and compassionate. He carefully listens to his patient’s concerns, symptoms, and goals, and he walks them through every step of the vein treatment process. He believes your vein treatment should be painless and comfortable, and he does everything possible to ensure your comfort. Patients often travel from across the country to consult with him. He also stays in touch after the vein treatment to follow up on your recovery.
#4. Comprehensive vein treatments that ensure long-lasting results.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Clinic specializes in comprehensive vein treatments that address the root cause of your vein problems, thus ensuring long-lasting results. Most vein clinics treat spider veins and varicose veins without addressing the underlying vein disease. That’s why spider vein treatments have a high recurrence rate — most vein clinics only provide cosmetic treatments. However, the vein clinic near River Oaks always provides comprehensive vein treatments, thereby ensuring long-lasting and optimal results.
The vein doctor examines your leg veins, reviews your medical history, and discusses your symptoms. They ask if you have the signs and symptoms of vein disease, such as leg heaviness, restless leg syndrome, throbbing leg veins, leg pain, leg swelling, skin discoloration, and other problems. These symptoms indicate underlying chronic venous insufficiency, the circulatory disorder that causes blood to accumulate in your leg veins. If so, the vein doctor curates the vein treatment plan according to your unique needs.
#5. Minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments that conclude within an hour.
Minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments are safer, more effective, and more convenient than vascular surgeries. They have nearly perfect success rates, a negligible risk of complications, and they conclude within an hour with no downtime. Meanwhile, traditional vascular surgeries necessitate hospitalization and downtime, and they involve a high risk of complications. Despite those differences, many vein clinics still recommend vascular surgery when minimally invasive vein treatments are better.
The vein clinic near River Oaks only provides minimally invasive treatments, including…
- Endovenous Radiofrequency Ablation: The vein doctor makes a small incision on the skin’s surface to insert a catheter that generates thermal energy to destroy the diseased saphenous vein. This procedure treats the underlying chronic venous insufficiency.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation: The vein doctor makes a small incision on the skin’s surface to insert a catheter that generates laser energy to destroy the problematic saphenous vein. This procedure treats the underlying chronic venous insufficiency.
- MechanoChemical Ablation (ClariVein): The vein doctor makes a small incision on the skin’s surface to insert a special catheter with a rotating tip that damages the affected vein’s walls while delivering sclerosant medicine. The diseased vein is destroyed, and the accumulated blood flows into healthier veins. This procedure treats twisted and tortuous leg veins.
- VenaSeal: The vein doctor injects a medical-grade adhesive into the diseased saphenous vein to fuse its vein walls shut. The diseased vein is absorbed by the body.
- Sclerotherapy: The vein doctor injects a medicine called sclerosant into the spider veins to make them shrink, harden into scar tissues, and get absorbed by the body.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy (Microsurgery): The vein doctor makes small incisions on the skin’s surface to physically extract the varicose veins.
#6. Free insurance verification and active assistance with insurance coverage.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Clinic provides free insurance verification to all patients. When you schedule a consultation, you can also request free insurance verification to get an overall view of your financial options. The insurance concierge will answer all your questions, handle the paperwork, and you’ll receive an overview of your vein treatment costs with and without insurance coverage.
Schedule a Consultation
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Clinic is an incredibly accessible vein clinic for patients in River Oaks, Houston, and other neighboring cities. If you have the signs and symptoms of venous insufficiency, please schedule a consultation at the vein clinic near River Oaks today.