#1. The best vein center in Clifton is located at 1117 US-46 Suite 205.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Center (widely recognized as the best vein center in Clifton) is located at 1117 US-46 Suite 205, Clifton, NJ. The vein center is just past the Ford dealership on route 46-E, a short drive from the garden state parkway. There’s plenty of parking spaces, and the vein center is extremely close to neighboring towns, such as Paramus, Newark, Hackensack, Woodland Park, etc.
#2. The best vein center in Clifton has unanimously perfect reviews from all patients.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Center, Clifton, has unanimously perfect reviews and 5-star ratings from all patients on all platforms — Google, Facebook, RealSelf, etc. Perfect ratings and reviews indicate exceptional standards of vein care, the presence of friendly vein doctors and staff, and a perfect track record. One of their patients said, “This is a great, professional medical facility. Dr. Rajaee is an outstanding doctor.”
#3. The best vein center in Clifton is led by a Harvard-trained vascular surgeon.
Dr. Rajaee is the leading vein doctor at The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Center, Clifton. Dr. Rajaee is a board-certified vascular surgeon specializing in the latest minimally invasive vein treatments, such as radiofrequency ablation, sclerotherapy, and more. She’s incredibly friendly, compassionate, and talented, and she’s committed to ensuring her patients’ complete comfort. To that end, she discusses every step of the vein treatment process with you, so you can proceed with the treatment with clear expectations.
Dr. Rajaee also has an exceptional educational and training background:
- She completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Rhode Island — she double majored in Biomedical Engineering and German.
- She obtained her medical doctorate from the Alpert Medical School at Brown University.
- She obtained her master’s in Public Health at the Harvard School of Public Health.
- She completed an integrated residency in Vascular Surgery at Yale New Haven Hospital.
- She has performed hundreds of minimally invasive vein treatments without complications.
#4. The best vein center in Clifton is officially accredited by the IAC.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Center, Clifton, is officially accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Committee, an organization that recognizes the country’s leading medical centers for meeting their stringent requirements. IAC accreditation is the gold standard to which all vein centers acquire — but only a handful of vein centers can complete all the necessary requirements. As an IAC-accredited vein center, you can rest assured that it’s equipped with the latest vein treatment technologies and meets the highest standards of patient care and safety.
#5. The best vein center in Clifton only provides minimally invasive vein treatments.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Center, Clifton, only provides minimally invasive vein treatments. Until a few decades ago, vein problems could only be treated using complex vascular surgeries, such as vein stripping, vein ligation, and venous bypass surgery. Vascular surgeries were performed under general anesthesia in surgical facilities and hospitals, and they necessitated several days of hospitalization and extended downtime. They also involved a high risk of complications, such as deep vein thrombosis and infections.
Over the past two decades, minimally invasive vein treatments have made vascular surgeries obsolete. Minimally invasive procedures are performed as in-office treatments under local anesthesia, involving a small incision on the skin’s surface or a few carefully delivered injections. As such, you don’t have to worry about scars, long recovery periods, or major complications. The procedures are far safer, and most patients can resume their daily activities immediately after a 30-minute session. As such, minimally invasive vein treatments are far better.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Center, Clifton, provides the following minimally invasive vein treatments:
- Endovenous radiofrequency ablation— thermal energy is used to destroy the diseased saphenous vein responsible for your vein problems.
- Endovenous laser ablation— laser energy is used to destroy the diseased saphenous vein responsible for your vein problems.
- Mechanochemical ablation (ClariVein)— a combination of medications and mechanical damage destroy the diseased saphenous vein.
- VenaSeal— a medical-grade adhesive is injected into the diseased saphenous vein to seal its vein walls shut.
- Sclerotherapy— a medicine called sclerosant is injected into the spider veins to make them shrink and fade away.
- Foam sclerotherapy— a foamy sclerosant solution is injected into the varicose veins to make them shrink and seal shut.
- Ambulatory phlebectomy— superficial varicose veins physically extracted from the body via small incisions on the skin’s surface.
#6. The best vein center in Clifton ensures long-lasting results.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Center, Clifton, performs thorough evaluations to provide personalized vein treatments. The vein doctor carefully examines your leg veins, reviews your medical history, discusses your symptoms, and administers vascular imaging tests. This is done to determine if your spider veins and varicose veins are caused by underlying chronic venous insufficiency. Based on the evaluation, they curate minimally invasive vein treatments suitable just for you. This ensures optimal and long-lasting results, minimizing the risk of recurrence.
#7. The best vein center in Clifton accepts all major insurance plans.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Center, Clifton, accepts all major insurance plans, including Medicare. If you’re concerned about insurance coverage, you can book an appointment online and provide your insurance details to your assigned insurance concierge. During your appointment, the vein doctor will discuss your insurance coverage options to reduce your out-of-pocket financial burden. Furthermore, the insurance concierge will handle all the paperwork and answer all your questions, so you have complete clarity at all times.