Dr. Kyunglim Chae: The Top-Rated Houston Dentist & Dental Implant Specialist in Uptown
Dr. Kyunglim Chae is an incredibly talented Houston dentist and dental implant specialist. The following is an overview of her educational background, training, and specializations:
- Bachelor of Arts degree from New York University’s BA/DDS 7-year joint program.
- Presidential Honors Scholar with Honors in Biology.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the New York University College of Dentistry.
- Provides BPA-free and organically-modified fillings.
- Specializes in dental implants, dental emergencies, periodontal disease, cavities, gum inflammations, and bleeding gums.
- Currently leads URBN Dental Uptown, located at 2400 Mid Ln #350, Houston.
Dr. Kyunglim Chae has unanimous 5-star ratings and reviews from all her patients because of her perfect track record and exceptional patient care standards. One of her patients wrote, “I loved my experience at URBN Dental Uptown! The dentists, assistants, and staff were so welcoming and knowledgeable. I was able to ask them all of the dental hygiene questions I had, and they were patient in helping me understand the different pieces of preventative care and the best way to protect my dental health. I definitely plan to become a long-term client here. Thank you so much, URBN Dental!”
Dr. Benjamin Golik: The Top-Rated Houston Dentist & Dental Implant Specialist in Midtown
Dr. Benjamin Golik is an exceptionally talented and top-rated Houston dentist and dental implant specialist. The following is an overview of his educational background, training, and specializations:
- Bachelor of Science degree with Magna cum Laude, University Honors, from the University of Missouri in an expedited three-year program.
- Published a joint research project in the Journal of Experimental Biology.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of Missouri-Kansas City with Honors.
- One-year Advanced General Practice Residency at the Lutheran Medical Center, a Level-I trauma hospital.
- Specializes in full-mouth cosmetic rehabilitation, oral surgery, orthodontics, and root canals.
- Certified provider of Invisalign treatments.
- Currently leads URBN Dental Midtown, located at 3510 Main St Ste E, Houston.
Dr. Benjamin Golik has perfect 5-star ratings and reviews from all his patients because of his curated and personalized dental treatments, ensuring optimal results. One of his recent patients wrote, “As I am from Great Britain, I didn’t fully understand the health insurance side of things and needed quite some work on my teeth after my check-up. Fortunately, URBN Dental Midtown was very patient with me and helped me every step of the way, so much so that when I had maxed out my dental insurance, they even gave me some discount, which was very kind of them. I am so happy with the condition of my teeth now after a first-class service. I can’t thank all of the staff enough. Thank you so much.”
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are the ideal teeth replacement options, suitable for patients missing one, several, or all their teeth. To be specific, the dental implant doesn’t replace the tooth crown, like all other replacement options, but rather the missing tooth’s root structure. The dental implant is a titanium post screwed into the jawbone underneath the empty socket of the missing tooth. Over time, the jawbone heals around the implant via a process known as osseointegration.
Once the jawbone has healed sufficiently, it firmly lodges the implant in place, preventing it from moving. Once the implant is a part of your dental anatomy in 3 to 6 months, the dentist attaches a crown, bridge, or denture to the implant. Crowns are suitable for patients missing one tooth, bridges are suitable for patients missing multiple teeth in a single series, and dentures are suitable for edentulous patients, i.e., those missing all teeth from the upper or lower arch.
Are dental implants worth it and last forever?
Dental implants are completely worth it. Once the implant is a firmly-rooted part of your dental anatomy, you don’t have to worry about it ever again. Dental implants last forever, giving you a second chance with flawless teeth. However, in rare cases, dental implants can lead to complications, allergies, or implant failure — but the likelihood of that is negligible. Most patients go their whole lives with perfect artificial teeth because of implants. They look, feel, and act like actual teeth.
What can gum pain around the dental bridge suggest?
If you’re experiencing gum pain around the dental crown or bridge supported on the implant, you might have underlying gum disease or inflammation. This might indicate that you’re experiencing an allergic reaction or implant failure. The only way to determine the root cause of gum pain is through a detailed consultation and examination. Please contact your nearest dental implant specialist if you experience any complications with your dental implants.
How can I schedule an appointment with an affordable dentist in Houston?
Before you schedule your consultation, you must determine if you want to consult Dr. Chae or Dr. Golik.
- Dr. Chae sees patients at URBN Dental Uptown, located between the River Oaks District and Highland Village, close to the Galleria. She’s the most accessible doctor for patients in and around the Galleria, Highland Village, Upper Kirby, Bellaire, or River Oaks in Houston.
- Dr. Golik sees patients at URBN Dental Midtown, located between Downtown Houston and the Texas Medical Center, next to the Ensemble Theater or HCC Metro Rail stop. He’s the most accessible implant specialist for patients in and around Downtown Houston.
Once you select the right dentist for you, please schedule an appointment online or call us at +1 346-955-7006 (Midtown) or +1 346-570-0826 (Uptown).